Pump Pantry Sales Associate/Customer Service
Company: Bosselman Pump Pantry, Inc
Location: Grand Island
Posted on: September 18, 2022
New Higher Starting Wage - $13.00 Per Hour
$1,000 Hiring Bonus - Details of bonus: $250 payable at 3 months
and $250 at 6 months and $500 at 1 year. Must be employed at time
The Sales Associate is responsible for serving customers in a
professional, quick and courteous manner, while complying with all
food handling guidelines.
Bosselman Pump & Pantry has many benefits to offer you that you
will not find anywhere else like:
- Employee discounts on food and fuel
- Vacation after six months
- 401K and matching contributions
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Short and long term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- A clearly defined path for growth
- On-demand pay with PayActiv (access to earned but not yet paid
- And much more!
Bosselman Pump & Pantry offers on-demand pay (access to earned but
not yet paid wages) through:
- Arrive at work in a clean and proper uniform, and be clean and
neat in appearance.
- Greet customers in a friendly manner. Understand all functions
of the POS system.
- Make change properly.
- Be proficient in opening and closing a shift, including
completing all paperwork.
- Use credit card equipment.
- Process all sales quickly and accurately.
- Insure all items are properly stocked and priced
- Read and follow directions.
- Check in vendor delivery.
- Assist in ordering.
- Understand fuel inventory reports.
- Clean and sanitize equipment and perform simple
- Keep store neat and clean, inside and outside.
- Recognize problems and report them to management.
- Project a positive attitude.
- Responsible for all aspects of food operations and
handling/storage of product. Complies with all food handling
guidelines to meet or exceed state/federal regulations.
- Ensure a clean and healthy food service environment for our
customers and associates by following proper cooking procedures and
temperature holding temps.
- Ensure that all food products are stored properly, rotated and
code dated with expiration dates. Also ensure that all food
products whether cooked or stored are held at proper
- Responsible for temperature testing food to ensure proper food
safety and quality control.
- Providing friendly and competent customer service.
- Reporting for work in a timely manner when scheduled with
regular and consistent attendance.
Additional Job Duties:
- Assisting in other duties, as assigned.
- This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
Education and/or Experience (include certs or licenses needed):
- Retail or guest service experience preferred.
- Able to work the POS system efficiently.
- Ability to read, write and perform math skills.
- Must possess a positive, enthusiastic attitude.
- Must be flexible with the ability to adapt to change when
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills.
- Must be well groomed and properly attired.
- Must be able to work holidays, weekends, and any shift
- Must have reliable transportation and phone.
- Must be able to communicate in English. - IF APPLICABLE
- Able and willing to deliver friendly, courteous, and prompt
- Able and willing to work cooperatively with other team
Physical Requirements: The physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by the Sales Associate to
successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with
disabilities to perform essential functions, provided such
accommodations do not create an undue hardship for the Company.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.,
while performing the duties of this job, the employee is required
to stand for long periods of time; frequently walk, use hands and
fingers, handle or feel, reach with hands and arms, talk and hear;
occasionally sit, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or
Keywords: Bosselman Pump Pantry, Inc, Grand Island , Pump Pantry Sales Associate/Customer Service, Sales , Grand Island, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!