Company: Regenative Labs
Location: Grand Island
Posted on: June 14, 2022
Earn $200,000.00 + in uncapped commissions selling cutting-edge
Attention Independent Sales Reps and Organizations; this is a once
in a lifetime selling opportunity. The new FDA guidance and
enforcement has effectively purged the competitive landscape paving
the way for Regenative Labs and ProText--- to become the gold
standard of HCT/P's (Human Cell and Tissue Products). Our company
has 5X'd in the last month, and we are looking for independent
sales reps and organizations in your area that can keep up with the
high demand of our products.
Regenative Labs has received approval from the Centers for Medicare
& Medicaid Services (CMS) to cover, ProText--- an innovative
connective tissue supplement composed of Wharton's Jelly from the
umbilical cord. ProText--- is the first and only Wharton's jelly
allograft to be assigned a Level II HCPCS code Q4246 (Q-code) and
be approved for application directly to a defect using a syringe.
The CMS establishes Q-codes for the purpose of submitting claims to
Medicare and other health insurance programs. This allows our
products to be accessible to a whole new market of patients! In
addition to our coded Wharton's Jelly products, we offer
SecreText--- and CryoText--- as cash product options for clients
who do not accept insurance or who thrive in the cash model.
The duties include but are not limited to educating and marketing
to Medical Doctors, Nurse Practitioners, Home Health Care Nurses,
and Physician Assistants who are seeing patients at Pain Management
Clinics, Would Care Clinics, Surgery Centers, Aesthetic Offices,
Orthopedic Offices, Primary Care Offices, and Hospitals.
Proof of Volume- Candidates must provide sales reports or other
evidence of high performance.
Previous/Current Medical Sales Experience or existing Provider
Clinic Customers are a plus.
Education and/or Experience:
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in a Life Science
- Sales experience in a healthcare field
- College education, preferably in a Life Science major
- Operating room or sterile processing department sales: 1 year
- Post-collegiate: 1 year (Preferred)
- Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Medical sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Product Compliance Training Required for all contractors.
Work Location: Mostly Remote
Travel Requirement: Some
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meet or exceed sales objectives set by management
- Learn and master product offerings, product compliance, and
relevant regulatory policies.
- Establish long-term relationships with customers and match our
products with customer needs
- Identify key contacts and decision-makers to maximize benefits
during customer contact
- Develop a customer-specific account management approach,
identifying new business and growth opportunities
- Aggressively work to develop customer retention and new
customer acquisition strategies
- Work with Product Managers to identify new opportunities and
- Provide input into the development of new marketing strategies
- Maintain competitive product and market knowledge
- Collect feedback from the customers regarding potential new
products and communicate this to the appropriate personnel
- Provide accurate analysis of current sales performance and
- Collect information on competitors
- Proactively use all available internal sales support and
marketing resources to drive sales
- Attend trade shows in coordination with the Marketing
The key to selling in today's environment is a deep understanding
of the regulations and policies surrounding Regenerative Medicine.
We provide full compliance training and study materials which can
quickly make you an expert on HCT/Ps. Regenative Labs is looking
for talented and motivated closers to focus their energy on the
hottest products in the tissue allograft space.
Join our Team Today!
Keywords: Regenative Labs, Grand Island , Sales Representative, Sales , Grand Island, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!