GrandIslandRecruiter
the smart solution for Grand Island jobs

Company Drivers HOME WEEKLY!!!

Company: Oberg Freight Company
Location: Grand Island
Posted on: March 14, 2019

Job Description:

Oberg Freight offers the opportunity to work for a fantastic company that treats you like family AND gets you--home to YOURS often!For over 35 years Oberg Freight has built their reputation and become one of the top Regional Carriers in the Midwest.-- Covering the states of IA, NE, SD, ND, MN, WI, IL, IN, KY, MO, KS, and CO we offer our drivers great pay and great home time.-- Drivers average 2400-2700 miles per week and once they get close to the hours, dispatch will send them back towards home for their reset.-- Over 95% of our drivers are home sometime during the week for their reset and the other 5% only want to be home every other week. ----If by chance you live outside our travel lanes we also have a program for you to get you home often as well.-- Family owned and family run with a very family atmosphere throughout the entire company.-- So don't just drive for a company, come home and drive for Oberg Freight.--Midwest Runs Only (12 States)80% Drop and Hook99 % TouchfreeNo East Coast / West Coast TrafficTake Reset at Home2 Weeks Paid Vacation after-- 1 yearLow Cost Blue Cross/ Blue Shield InsuranceOpen Door PolicyOver 50 Drop and Hook locations in region401K

Keywords: Oberg Freight Company, Grand Island , Company Drivers HOME WEEKLY!!!, Professions , Grand Island, Nebraska

Click here to apply!

Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!

I'm looking for
in category
within


Other Professions Jobs


Truck Driver - Owner Operators - Average Over $128k - Regional Routes
Description: CFI is Looking for Owner OperatorsSolo Owners Average Over 128k / Team Owners Average Over 221k per team When you work for CFI as a Regional or Over-the-Road OTR driver - a job sometimes referred (more...)
Company: CFI Transport - Owner Operators
Location: Lincoln
Posted on: 03/27/2019

Class A CDL Truck Driver - Earn up to 52 CPM!
Description: Midwest br br We value drivers through a strong combo of pay, benefits, equipment, and home time. br br Pay br ul li Drivers, earn up to 52 cents per mile with our largest pay increase ever (more...)
Company: Heyl Truck Lines
Location: Lincoln
Posted on: 03/25/2019

CDL A Company Driver - Guaranteed Weekly Pay
Description: Hirschbach Company Driver Job. Dedicated Routes. Guaranteed Minimum Pay of 1,150 to 1,250 Per Week br br Company Driver Benefits: br br br ul br li Late-model equipment 2016-2019 trucks (more...)
Company: Hirschbach Motor Lines
Location: Grand Island
Posted on: 03/27/2019


Site Maintenance Lead
Description: JOIN HENDRIX GENETICS as a Site Maintenance Lead- Hendrix Genetics in Grand Island, NE is looking to fill a Site Maintenance Lead role for our
Company: Hendrix - ISA
Location: Grand Island
Posted on: 03/27/2019

Local Tankwagon Driver-Class B CDL
Description: Are you looking for an opportunity to build a great career with a company where you and your efforts will truly be valued Join our Sapp Bros. team At Sapp Bros., Inc., we take pride in our hard-working (more...)
Company: Sapp Bros., Inc.
Location: Lincoln
Posted on: 03/27/2019

Immediate Class A CDL Truck Drivers Needed - New and Improved Benefits
Description: You are looking for a driving position with high income potential, unlimited miles, a great benefit package, with a stable and growing company. Look no further than Continental Carbonic Professional (more...)
Company: Continental Carbonic Products, INC
Location: Lincoln
Posted on: 03/27/2019

Company Drivers Home WEEKLY!!!
Description: CDL-A Company Truck Drivers - Regional Flatbed Drivers CDL-A Company Truck Driver Opportunities At SYSTEM TRANSPORT, we value your
Company: Trans Systems
Location: Grand Island
Posted on: 03/27/2019

CDL-A Owner Operator Truck Driver Jobs- $2,500 sign-on!
Description: 2-Day Paid Orientation Call us today 888 727-2240 New drivers are now eligible for 2,500 in sign-on incentives TransAm Trucking, a leading refrigerated carrier, has owner operator truck driver opportunities (more...)
Company: Trans Am Trucking
Location: Lincoln
Posted on: 03/27/2019

Class A CDL Company Drivers and Owner Operators
Description: Hiring Company Drivers and Owner Operators Lease Purchase Options Available Truckload Opportunities CDL-A Company Truck Drivers Driver Benefits: br br
Company: roadrunner transportation
Location: Grand Island
Posted on: 03/27/2019

CDL-A License Over The Road Truck Driver - Accepting applica
Description: J.B. Hunt is now hiring CDL-A truck drivers into our Dedicated fleet Service a single customer and enjoy consistent time off, 5 days off after 25 days out. br ul br li
Company: JB Hunt
Location: Grand Island
Posted on: 03/27/2019

Log In or Create An Account

Get the latest Nebraska jobs by following @recnetNE on Twitter!

Grand Island RSS job feeds