Housing & Facility Maintenance
Company: Goodwill Industries of Greater Nebraska, Inc.
Location: Grand Island
Posted on: January 5, 2022
Type: Part TimeGENERAL DESCRIPTION: This position is responsible
for Goodwill Housing projects maintenance/grounds duties as
assigned. Fleet vehicle maintenance, bus
maintenance/management.ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS: (NOTE: Qualified
persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Reasonable
accommodation will be made.)
- Responsible for various phases of housing and facility
maintenance as assigned.
- Help conduct routine on-site inspections of all properties.
- Maintenance of Goodwill owned vehicles.
- Report any/all maintenance issues to department director.
- Inform supervisor of needed supplies
- Timely arrival at the workplace and consistent attendance.
- Perform work activities in conformance to Goodwill Values
Statement which includes the Values of Respect, Integrity,
Compassion, Stewardship, Learning, Teamwork and Entrepreneurial
- Immediately report any wrongdoing, unethical or improper
conduct, fraud, fiscal mismanagement or misappropriation of funds,
etc. (Refer to the Corporate Compliance Program Policy and
Procedure for instructions on how to report.)
- Encourage and do not hinder in any way an employee making a
report pertaining to Goodwill's Corporate Compliance Program Policy
and Procedure or making a report of work injury.
- Ensure no employee is retaliated against in any way as a result
of making a report related to Goodwill's Corporate Compliance
Program Policy and Procedure or making a report of work injury.
- Welcome and embrace cultural diversity in all areas of
Goodwill, i.e. customers, donors, volunteers, employees or
participants served.EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE:
- Must have computer skills with Microsoft Office.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have a valid driver's license issued in the state of
Nebraska and meet insurance requirements.
- Must be very detail oriented.PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS OF THE
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Sedentary to light work, exerting from 10 pounds frequently up
to 50 pounds of force occasionally to move objects. Requires travel
to and from properties.HOURS: Part TimeEXCELLENT BENEFITS PACKAGE:
Matching 403b RetirementEOE/Affirmative Action Employer/and all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to their protected veteran status/Drug Free
Keywords: Goodwill Industries of Greater Nebraska, Inc., Grand Island , Housing & Facility Maintenance, Professions , Grand Island, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!