Entry Level Telecommunication Construction Inspector
Location: Grand Island
Posted on: February 24, 2021
Aerotek is representing an engineering firm that does
architectural planning and design that also has a large focus on
Telecom Engineering and Energy as well. This is a family firm that
has been open for more than 50 Years!!! If you are looking for a
career and not just a job. Ask us about our client's competitive
benefits package that includes 100% paid healthcare!!!!
Compensation is 1,100-1,800+ a week with OT!!!! Lots of overtime
and no winter layoffs this is a role of growth and
stability.DescriptionThe Field Engineers/Inspector/Observer is
responsible foraerialandundergrounddata collection while validating
a viable cost-effective path for engineering. Decision making will
take into consideration value engineering and the impact on
construction, installation, and future maintenance. Must be able to
demonstrate comprehensive ability to support engineering. This is
Construction Observation of rural fiber-to-the-home projects. This
is strictly an inspection job and our client acts as the onsite
consultant between the owners and the subcontractors. There is no
labor involved but will of course be outside work inspecting the
installation of fiber optic. Duties includeConstruction
observation, recording construction units, and notes. This
documentation will be done in mostly Microsoft applications like
Excel. Ensure all work is running on time. Will also be checking
the quality of the work being done by the subcontractors and
reporting back to project managers. You will also be Communicating
with contractors and engineers. This is a family firm that has been
open for more than 50 Years!!! If you are looking for a career and
not just a job. Ask us about our client's competitive benefits
package that includes 100% paidhealthcare!!!!
- This candidate will move from project to project in the central
Midwest Nebraska, Iowa, South Dakota, Colorado.
- THIS is a 100% Travel role in the Midwest most employees come
home on the weekend others live onsite this is your
- Prefer Telecommunications construction INSPECTION experience
but will accept someone with 1-3 years' experience in aerial or
underground fiber-optic construction experience. OR someone that
has worked in commercial construction for 3 years.
- Be open to 100% travel
- Understand the safety guideline of being on commercial
construction sites and allows follow safety protocol.
- Can use Microsoft applications. Word, Excel, Outlook Microsoft
- Candidates with 3-5 years of inspection of telecommunications
will get top tier pay
- Knowledge and experience with telecommunications engineering
- Capable of identifying issues in the field that would have the
potential to impact network design.Additional Skills &
- Valid driver's license and ability to accommodate travel using
a company vehicle.
- Ability to upload/download and edit documents in Project
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office programs and Adobe
Acrobat. a plus.
- Highly organized, self-starter, and detail-oriented.
- Excellent verbal and written interpersonal communication
- Superior time management.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to be flexible, take direction with ease, including
changes to schedule and workflow priorities.
- Critical thinking skills; make assessments and provide
solutions to problems.
- Ability to maintain professional tact in a fast-paced work
- Ability to follow directions in maintaining all Field Safety
- Superior customer service skills.Experience Level:Entry
- Hourly pay: 18/hr - 20/hr for ENTRY LEVEL candidates (Dependent
on experience) if candidates have actual inspection experience
salary ranges could be 22.00-25.00/hr with OT 1,200-2,000+ a week
depending on experience. Can be more in peak season.
- Company Vehicle (Light MVR Check required to confirm the
driver's license with no restrictions).
- Gas card
- Company call phone
- 25/hr per diem for food
- Free lodgingFINAL INTERVIEWS HAPPENING NOW!!!!! Please be
prepared with a resume and 2-4 professional references. About
Aerotek:We know that a company's success starts with its employees.
We also know that an individual's success starts with the right
career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader,
Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for
our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since
1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and
staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices,
Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract
employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis
Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at
Aerotek.com.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will
consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color,
religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Aerotek, Grand Island , Entry Level Telecommunication Construction Inspector, Professions , Grand Island, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!