Class B Route Driver - Grand Island,NE
Company: Clean Harbors
Location: Grand Island
Posted on: February 22, 2021
Our Safety Kleen Grand Island, NE facility is hiring experienced
Drivers! As a Class B Route Driver you will work outside year round
in all types of weather conditions. You will be managing a route
and operating a Vacuum Truck to pick up industrial waste from
customers such as automotive repair shops and quick oil change
Why work for Safety Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive base salary with monthly commission
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
your career! Key Responsibilities:
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by
complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and
acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Ability to pick up liquids, high solids, oil water, or sludge
from a variety of sources included but not limited to oil/water
separators, clarifiers, sumps, trenches, pits, floor drains and
underground waste tanks.
- Ability to clean trenches leading to separators, pits, drains,
sumps and other locations.
- Ability to up-sell at customer locations as well as generate
new leads in the field. Qualifications:
- Previous customer service experience an asset
- Class B CDL Required
- Ability to perform labor experience (loading/offloading truck,
moving drums, etc)
- Ability to use a mobile computer Wondering what to expect in
starting your career with Safety Kleen? Click Here to view a Day in
the Life Video!
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors Co., has a commitment to
excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire
business model revolves around keeping North American businesses
green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a
world-class environmental service organization and market leader in
industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology,
and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used
motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in
North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million
gallons each year. We have more than 4,300 employees across the
United States, Puerto Rico, and Canada. Together, we are building
on almost half a century of innovation by developing new products
and services to serve the changing needs of our thousands of
customers across a broad range of industries and markets, from
local auto shops to major corporations and government agencies.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management
needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES.
PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK -
Join our safety focused team today!
To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this
exciting opportunity, visit us at www.safety-kleen.com/careers
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team;
however only those that complete the online application and meet
the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military &
Veteran friendly company.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate
against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of
Keywords: Clean Harbors, Grand Island , Class B Route Driver - Grand Island,NE, Professions , Grand Island, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!