Certified Med Aides - Let us pay for College
Company: Heritage Communities
Location: Grand Island
Posted on: January 27, 2023
ID: SWDepartment: NursingCommunity Location: The Heritage at
Sagewood - 1920 Sagewood AveCity and State: Grand Island, NEHours:
"Caring for those that once cared for us is one of life's greatest
honors" We are looking for Certified Medication Aides (CMA) to
strong build relationships and support the wellness of our
residents at The Heritage at Sagewood! Our Associates:
- Build strong relationships in a positive team environment
throughout the community.
- Assist in training other associates ensuring safety and well
- Assist residents in personal care and activities of daily
- Administer medications, maintain records and follow service
plans designed to enhance the lives of our residents. Our CMA's
- Have an active state required CMA license with the state of
- Are able to assist residents with limited mobility,
lift/push/pull up to 50lbs. Why Join Us
- 2 weeks of Paid Vacation in your 1st year for Full-time / 1
week for Part-time
- Healthcare Certifications and CEU's
- Get your start in Healthcare - We will pay for your Certified
Med Aid/Tech and Nursing Assistant training.
- Nurses - Heritage covers the cost of Continuing Education
- Tuition Assistance Program after your first 6 months on our
team - Up to $8,000 in Tuition Reimbursement for you Yearly and
$2,500 for family members - Let us pay for your education!
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance - Coverage for individuals
and families with low copays.
- 401k Match up to 5%, Employee Assistance Fund, Discounts and
more! Come Join Our Team For more information contact us at OR Call
Keywords: Heritage Communities, Grand Island , Certified Med Aides - Let us pay for College, Other , Grand Island, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!