Payment Sorter / Poster
Company: Credit Management Services
Location: Grand Island
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionJob Title: Payment Sorter/PosterHours: M-F, 8am -
- Sort payments in the incoming mail by county / other
- Add up the checks for each county / other sources and attach
the adding machine tape to the pile for balancing to the payments
- Post payments into Credit Management's system accurately.
- Assist with monthly client statements as required, including
stamping signature on checks, matching check with statement and
stuffing into window mailing envelopes.
- Filing invoices and other records as requested.
- Other bookkeeping and clerical duties as requested.Skills –
- Accurate data entry skills with key board and ten key pad. View
payment information and accurately select correct account and make
data entry accurately for the correct consumer and client.
- Ability to reason through the procedures for posting by reading
the account status and posting accurately.
- Ability to accurately read exact name and consumer number to
post payments to the correct account.
- Ability to make complete notes of entries to provide record of
entry for review by other employees continuing to collect and
monitor each account.
- Ability to communicate orally within the department and
- Ability to provide accurate and complete communication in
writing to department, to company, to notes in the collection
- Associates degree preferred, not required
- 1-2 years experience with posting payments, book keeping or
- TECHNOLOGY SKILLS
- Computer and phone experience helpful WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Employee works in a temperature controlled office environment.
Incumbent sits at a desk during regularly scheduled work hours;
continuously types on a standard keyboard; reads and comprehends
information from a computer terminal and/or written resources.
Credit Management Services, Inc. provides equal employment
opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age,
disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements,
Credit Management Services, Inc. complies with applicable state and
local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every
location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies
to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting,
hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall,
transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.Credit
Management Services, Inc. expressly prohibits any form of workplace
harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age,
genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper
interference with the ability of Credit Management Services, Inc.
employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up
to and including discharge
Keywords: Credit Management Services, Grand Island , Payment Sorter / Poster, Other , Grand Island, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!