Caregiver (Central City, NE)
Company: Right at Home
Location: Grand Island
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Looking for a fun, caring, and rewarding position? Then come
join our brand-new Right At Home Team!
Right At Home is finally in Norfolk! Do you feel like you're
compassionate in helping others? Would you love to watch the people
you help flourish in the place they call home because of your one
on one care? Right at Home of Norfolk, Nebraska is seeking
dependable, compassionate, and empathetic individuals that enjoy
improving the quality of life of seniors and the disabled
throughout Northeast Nebraska.
Location: Central City, NE
A Caregiver provides for the maintenance of a safe and clean
environment. Performs various housekeeping tasks, meal preparation
safety supervision, and companionship activities for clients in
their residences in Central City and the surrounding areas.
Benefits and Employee Recognition
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible Schedules
- Paid Training
- CNA Tuition Assistance
- Owner involvement in your training and development
- Annual Employee Party
- After Hours Office Coordinator Available
- Caregiver Referral Program
Initial Training and Ongoing Educational Opportunities
At Right at Home we make sure you have the knowledge and training
to be successful. We have a RAH representative meet you at the new
clients home to go over instruction and review of the care plan. In
addition to initial orientation other training topics may
- Personal Safety
- Understanding Abuse and Neglect
- Use of Assistive Devices
- Dressing and Grooming
- Reporting and Documenting in clear Care
- Provides companionship for the client, accompanying them to an
appointment, on a walk, trips to social/recreational activities,
assistance with hobbies, etc.
- Light housekeeping- vacuuming, dusting sweeping or mopping
floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and
- Prepares meals and snacks according to instructions. May shop
- Provides supervision of safety for all activities of daily
living, for example, bathing, dressing transfers, and
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate preferred.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed
for the job.
- Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured
- Possess the ability to consistently provide superior customer
service to our clients exhibit exceptional work ethic.
Keywords: Right at Home, Grand Island , Caregiver (Central City, NE), Other , Grand Island, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!