Arrhythmia Tech I
Company: CHI Health Physician Network
Location: Grand Island
Posted on: January 7, 2022
CHI Health has an immediate opportunity for an Arrhythmia
Technician. The Arrhythmia Technician is responsible for
coordinating the patient flow to obtain requested tracings and
vital signs for imaging and non-imaging studies. Required to
perform assigned cardiology diagnostic tests, including but not
limited to ECGs, treadmills, Holters, and event monitors.
Location:Nebraska Heart715 N. KANSAS AVENUEHASTINGS, Nebraska
Incentives:Sign-on bonus (up to $5000 for PT or FT)Educational
Assistance (FT only)Scrub Coupon Code up to $60
CHI Health strives to care for you the way you care for your
patients.We understand you have personal responsibilities outside
of your profession and also care about your well-being.With you in
mind, we offer the following benefits to support your work/life
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Direct Primary Plan (No copay, no deductible, and access to CHI
Health provider 24/7)
- Premium Access to our Family Care Program supporting your needs
for childcare, pet care, and/or adult dependent care
- Voluntary Protection: Group Accident, Critical Illness, and
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your family
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition Assistance for career growth and development
- Matching 401(k) and 457(b) Retirement Programs
- Adoption Assistance
- Wellness Programs
- Flexible spending accounts CHI Health, now part of CommonSpirit
Health formed between Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity
Health, includes 150+ clinics delivering quality care to patients
across Nebraska and southeast Iowa. Our full-service network
provides a variety of Primary Care & Priority Care Services,
including Family, Internal, Geriatric, and Pediatric Medicine, in
addition to several specialties to deliver custom care based on the
unique needs of our patients.
- Conduct treadmill tests, including patient preparation, test
performance, and patient recovery.
- Ensure correct lead placement and operates stress testing
equipment, including entry of applicable patient data.
- Prepare reports of test results for interpretation by the
- Perform Holter scans, signal average electrocardiograms (ECGs),
may scan Holter acquisitions and review data to identify
- Schedule patients for diagnostic testing and follows up to
ensure completion of testing.
- Escalate non-routine issues to the practice manager or
- Communicate with physicians, managers, and co-workers as
appropriate about changes in patient's clinical conditions while
undergoing or after echocardiogram/stress testing.
- Prepare testing rooms and maintains daily cleaning list.
- Perform other duties as assigned by practice manager or
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Registered Cardiography Technician preferred.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) or Advanced Care Life Support (ACLS)
- 1 year cardiovascular experience required.
Keywords: CHI Health Physician Network, Grand Island , Arrhythmia Tech I, Other , Grand Island, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!