Insurance Advisor - January Start
Location: Grand Island
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Who We Are:As a sales agent with SelectQuote Auto & Home, you
will speak to people who have responded to a variety of marketing
campaigns, conduct an extensive needs analysis with these
customers, and match them with the Auto and Home products that meet
their needs. In this unique full time opportunity, our agents work
in a fast-paced environment where performance is rewarded.
SelectQuote offers high compensation with first year target
compensation of $80K, many of our agents earn well north of $100K
and our top performing agents earn over $200K annually.You're
helping families every day by ensuring they have the right amount
of coverage without overpaying for it. If you're interested in
joining a rapidly growing company with a winning environment, then
apply today!What We Offer:
- Unbiased comparison shopping - We represent over 20 A-rated
carriers that allow agents the flexibility of unbiased comparison
shopping, to ensure we match customers with the products that meet
their needs. We offer Auto & Home insurance products, and an
assortment of ancillary products including identity protection.
- All leads are provided - No cold calling or prospecting.
- High earning potential - Base plus commission with a 1st year
average annual income of $70k. Top agents make well over $100k
annually. Our agents have the ability to be their own CEO &
employees can take charge of their career.
- Growth opportunities - We offer work-from-home opportunities
and leadership development training. We promote from within for
those employees seeking career advancement between all three
divisions, regardless of tenure.
- No prior insurance sales experience required - We provide
highly compensated formal sales and insurance training to prepare
you for success in this role.
- Benefits - Full-time employees are eligible for medical,
dental, vision, voluntary short-term disability, company-paid long
term disability, company-paid life insurance and accidental death &
dismemberment (AD&D), 401(k) + company match and 100% vesting
after 4 years, discretionary profit sharing, employee stock
purchase program (espp), paid time off, floating holidays, paid
maternity leave, paid parental bonding leave, tuition
reimbursement, jury duty pay, work from home stipend, and other
paid leaves vary based on work locationWhat You Need to be
- Coachability & willingness to learn - You'll go through an
extensive training program to prep you about Auto & Home sales and
SelectQuote so you need to be willing to absorb this information
and put it to use once you're on the phone, as well as be open to
constructive criticism about how to improve your process.
- Competitive personality & an internal motivation - You need to
have a drive to overcome customer objections and compete with
yourself and other agents to succeed and hit new goals.
- Time efficiency & technology skills - Be efficient with yours
and your customer's time. Learn when to move on from a call and
when to continue the discussion. Be able to multitask and
manipulate multiple screens including our software system, quote
engine, and carrier applications while continuing a conversation
with the customer.
- Positivity - It's important to be positive in this role and not
let your previous call affect your current or future calls. The
next call can be the one that gets you a sale!
- Flexibility - As business needs change and to accommodate our
customers you may be asked to adjust your schedule accordingly.
This may include working evenings and a few hours on Saturday on
occasion.Training, Experience, & Necessities:
- High school diploma or the equivalent is required, Bachelor's
- Required to have minimum of 6 month of sales experience to
qualify for consideration
- Personal Lines or Property & Casualty resident insurance
license. If you're not already licensed, you must become licensed
by a given deadline (licensing costs will be reimbursed after
successfully completing our training program)
- Hardwired high speed internet connection with minimum download
speed of 20mbps and upload speed of 20mbps
- To be considered for a remote opportunity -o Live in one of our
remote states: AL, AZ, CO, DE, FL, GA, ID, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, MI,
MS, MO, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, OH, OK, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, WV, WI,
WYo Live 60+ miles away from one of our physical office sites
(Overland Park, KS, San Diego, CA)
Keywords: SelectQuote, Grand Island , Insurance Advisor - January Start, Other , Grand Island, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!