Sterile Processing Tech
Company: CHI Health Saint Francis
Location: Grand Island
Posted on: November 12, 2021
OverviewCommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of
Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health. With more
than 700 care sites across the U.S. & from clinics and hospitals to
home-based care and virtual care services CommonSpirit is
accessible to nearly one out of every four U.S. residents. Our
world needs compassion like never before. Our communities need
caring and our families need protection. With our combined
resources CommonSpirit is committed to building healthy communities
advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable and innovating how
and where healing can happen both inside our hospitals and out in
the community.ResponsibilitiesWhat you'll do:
- Responsible for cleaning, inspecting, processing, assembling,
and sterilization of all instruments and equipment following
Policy/Procedure, Industry Standards, and manufacturer Instructions
for Use (IFU).
- Practices Universal Precautions and follows OSHA requirements
at all time.
- Assists with daily/weekly testing and logging of all mechanical
equipment, including but not limited to Mechanical Washers, Sonic,
- Maintains accurate and legible documentation.
- Assists with the routine maintenance of instrumentation by
identification of items needing repair.
- Follows procedure for set assembly utilizing Instrument
Checklists and/or Instrument Tracking where available.
- Where applicable: Completes case cart assembly by adding needed
instrumentation to the case cart. Assist with OR Room Turnover.
Cleaning and HLD of GI Scopes, Bronchoscopes, TEE Probes.
- Uses supplies (wrap, containers, chemicals, etc.) efficiently,
correctly, and according to IFU.
- Participates in Department activities including, but not
limited to, Orientation, System Education, Quality, Daily Briefing
& Supply needs.We offer the following benefits to support your
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance--
- Direct Primary Plan (No copay, no deductible, and access to CHI
Health provider 24/7)
- Premium Access to our Family Care Program supporting your needs
for childcare, pet care, and/or adult dependent care
- Internal Growth Opportunities
- Voluntary Protection: Group Accident, Critical Illness, and
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your family
- Paid Time Off (PTO)--
- Growth Opportunities--
- Tuition Assistance for career growth and development
- Matching 401(k) and 457(b) Retirement Programs
- Adoption Assistance
- Wellness Programs
- Flexible spending accountsQualificationsRequired Education for
Staff Job LevelsNone.-- High School diploma or GED
preferredPREFERRED QualificationsPreferred 1-2 years experience in
field and Certification by CBSPD or IAHCSMM.
Keywords: CHI Health Saint Francis, Grand Island , Sterile Processing Tech, Other , Grand Island, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!