We are hiring a Service Employee in Grand Island, NE!
Pay Rage :16.00-17.50
Looking for someone who wants to GROW and
STAY with Ryder System.
Paid WEEKLY , L ife
Insurance , Vacation , and other great
Are you looking for an excellent place to work that offers great
pay, benefits and incentives?
Do you want a rewarding career with one of the largest
transportation companies in the country?
If you answered “Yes” to these questions, you’ve got to
check out Ryder!
For More Info: Call OR Text Chasiti
At Ryder, we offer outstanding incentives:
- Generous Paid Time Off!
- Excellent Benefits!
- PPE & Uniforms provided at no cost!
- Free Job training and development!
- Career advancement strategies that will help you secure your
For 85 years, Ryder has provided customers around the world with
integrated transportation, logistics, and supply chain management
solutions that enhance the way they do business. Building and
maintaining a fleet takes time, resources, and expertise few
companies can spare.
We are a fortune 500 company with 800+ locations and 36,000
employees across the US! Employee satisfaction is part of our
Apply today and see why a job with Ryder is what you’ve been
looking for. Call us or go online to apply for one of our awesome
- High school diploma or GED equivalent preferred
- Three (3) years or more of experience, having worked as a
Service Employee II or equivalent work experience
- Proficiency in English written and verbal communication
- Demonstrated customer service skills; must be able to
understand customer's verbal communication
- Understanding of computer hardware and software, especially
word processing, spreadsheets, and email; must be able to
understand codes and instructions on the computer and have basic
computer skills and ability to perform data entry
- High degree of thoroughness and dependability; must be able to
work flexible schedules including shift work, weekends,
- Ability to:
- Work at different locations
- Create and maintain professional relationships within all
levels of the organization (peers, work groups, customers, and
- Work independently and as a member of a team
- Flexibility to operate, and self-driven to excel, in a
- Capability for multi-tasking and highly organized, with
excellent time management skills
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Detail-oriented with excellent follow-up practices
- Valid Commercial Driver License (CDL) CLASS A
- DOT Safety Regulated Position; This position requires for you
to drive Ryder vehicles. In order to become a Ryder employee you
must:o Be able to obtain CDL within 6 months after hireo Pass a
Ryder Drug Testo Pass a DOT physicalo Pass a Ryder road testo Pass
a Ryder Background and Motor vehicle check including Drug and
alcohol verification from previous employers for the last 3
yearsSafety Sensitive Position
- Fuel vehicles; record fuel activity/maintain proper fuel and
DEF inventory and reconciliation; check oil; check tire
- Move heavy duty vehicles; wash and detail vehicles; wash
- Make multi-point inspection on inbound units as required by
- Report service issues to the shop
- Perform minor maintenance tasks such as tire repairs and align
wheels per company procedure
- Perform some facility maintenance and assist with environmental
compliance of the location
- Maintain fuel island area to Six Sigma standards and
- Perform other duties as assigned
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug
Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration
for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national
origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a
protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified
individual with disability.
Job Locations US-NE-GRAND ISLAND
Posted Date 3 days ago (7/16/2021
Employment Type Regular-Full
Travel Requirements 0-10%
Position Code 7003