Through its people and brands, CNH Industrial delivers power,
technology and innovation to farmers, builders and drivers all
around the world. Each of its brands, including Case IH, New
Holland Agriculture, Case and New Holland Construction, FPT
Industrial, Capital, and Aftermarket Solutions, is a major
international force in its specific sector.
We are actively seeking a Production Scheduler to join our
successful manufacturing team in Grand Island, NE. In this role,
you will analyze, evaluate and coordinate scheduling and
distribution of products from Grand Island plant to various
marketplaces in a timely and cost-effective manner. You will be
responsible to provide point of contact for dealers and customers
focusing on satisfying requests for information concerning delivery
and configuration of product. Additionally, the Production
Scheduler provides assistance to the plant in scheduling product to
meet customers demand and coordinate changes to orders in
accordance with the master production schedule.
- Complete monthly operating plan schedules by analyzing market
demand then reviewing proposals with plant management to provide
Manufacturing Operating Plan (MOP) to executive management and
supply chain for approval. Maintain the master schedules for plant
Hay & Forage products.
- Create daily build sequences for build to order products from
master schedule and loading commercial orders from SAP into
Proplanner Scheduler and the plant ERP system (JDE) and assigning
- Update Assembly Line Status And Reporting (ALSTAR) system to
create accurate line sets that can be published as required to
support suppliers and manufacturing.
- Maintain firm period requirements with commercial loaded orders
- Update and maintain planning bills of material and forecasts
for non firm periods. Create representative BOMs in ERP and
maintain to support order validation.
- Build monthly ship plans for all plant products based upon
orders submitted by all markets and equipment availability.
- Coordinate and plan rubber track loose attachment orders and
wooden crates with loose parts to insure shipment in same month as
new combine or prior to final production of the combine.
- Analyze and maintain tire assembly requirements with tire mount
and component suppliers in conjunction with corporate supply chain
to ensure line build availability and timely shipment of completed
- Address inquiries from field reps that relate to current
scheduled orders and provide availability of inventory for new
orders. Analyze order changes to determine capability of completing
- Develop and obtain concurrence with management for the monthly
shipping objective, based on marketing and Global Planning.
- Provide shipping information to the field reps from the
logistics group to expedite delivery of equipment.
- Investigate and resolve shortages and damage claims, and
process returns for credit.
- Maintain an advanced level of knowledge of the various order
entry systems as they relate to distribution, accounting, sales and
marketing, and transportation.
The qualified candidate will have:
- Bachelor's Degree and 3 or more years of experience in
logistics and/or manufacturing
- In lieu of a Bachelor's degree, a high school diploma/GED plus
8 or more years of logistics and/or manufacturing experience will
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office including PowerPoint, Word
and Outlook. Advanced skills using Excel are required.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Ag Industry
- Flexibility to quickly re-organize and multi-task.
- Ability to work and succeed with cross-functional groups
- Knowledge of SAP, ERP, and MRP systems
CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company
considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability,
or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by
viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement
CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify and will provide the
federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that
you are authorized to work in the U.S. You can view additional
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application
process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or
contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read about our company's commitment to pay transparency by
clicking this link: pay transparency notice.