Your time at work should be fulfilling.
Rewarding. Inspiring. That's what you'll find when you join one of
our non-profit CHI facilities across the nation. You'll find
challenging, rewarding work every day alongside people who have as
much compassion as you. Join us and together we'll create
healthier, stronger communities.
CHI St. Francis is equipped with state-of-the-art operating
rooms, and the surgeons on staff continue to expand the procedures
available across many specialties including orthopedics,
neurosurgery, urology, and bariatric and reconstructive
**Eligible for New Hire $15K Sign-on Bonus & $10K
As a Registered Nurse, you will be responsible for delivering
the highest quality patient care according to the specific orders
of each patient's individual physician. This will involve,
utilizing your knowledge and skills to educate patients and their
families on prevention and healthy habits.
Additional responsibilities for this health care role include:
- Monitoring patients' conditions and assessing their needs
- Collaborating with physicians and nurses to devise
individualized care plans for patients
- Administering patients' medications and providing treatments
according to physicians' orders
- Fostering a supportive and compassionate environment to care
for patients and their families
We are looking for a responsible and compassionate Registered Nurse
with top-notch clinical skills, a caring attitude, and the ability
to work independently with minimal supervision. It is also
important to display excellent verbal and written communication and
interpersonal skills as well as the ability to effectively educate
patients and their families on the in-home healthcare process.
Additional requirements for this role include:
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) license that allows you to
practice in our state
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program
- Experience as a Registered Nurse preferred
- Basic Life Support (BLS) required
- Specialty certification (ex: CCRN, CNOR, CEN) preferred
- ACLS and PALS required within 6 months of hire
Join us at Catholic Health Initiatives, and become a part
of our faith-based health system.
CommonSpirit Health participates in E-verify.