Personal Banking Representative
Company: Great Western Bank
Location: Grand Island
Posted on: June 4, 2021
General Description and Essential Functions
Accountable for individual business deposit development
activities and strategies that promote core deposit growth by
attracting new business and building multiple relationships with
existing customers. Responsible for the development and servicing
of consumer loan portfolios, with the goal of providing maximum
profitability with minimum risk.
- Provide personalized banking services to current and
prospective customers, consistently seeking to expand customer
relationships and provide the highest level of customer service,
through aggressive profiling of each customer and prospective
customer to determine their needs and matching products/services to
- Drive branch deposit growth through business development
activities, active participation in all product marketing
campaigns, sales development activities, and referral
- Analyze credit and financial information for processing of
loans and other bank products for customers to ensure applicable
lending policies and procedures are followed. May have lending
authority at the discretion of management. Responsible for
adherence to compliance regulations and lending policies and
- Be knowledgeable in assisting customers with selling savings
bonds, traveler's checks, cashier checks, and cash advances.
- Perform assigned Teller duties approximately 75% of the time to
include deposits, withdrawals, payments, and coin and cash orders.
Assist customers with deposits, withdrawals, payments and coin and
cash orders in a friendly courteous manner.
- Identify fraudulent activity to help prevent potential losses
to Great Western Bank.
- High school degree or equivalent required; Associates degree in
Banking/Finance/Management or equivalent experience preferred.
- Previous sales or retail experience preferred, including
cashiering and balancing experience.
- Strong analytical and customer service skills.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Effective selling and cross-selling skills.
- Balance teller drawer according to teller performance
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and lift 20-50
- Actively participate in community organizations and activities
to project and sustain a favorable bank image in the
- Action Oriented
- Drive for Results
- Customer Focus
- Interpersonal Savvy
- Time Management
Keywords: Great Western Bank, Grand Island , Personal Banking Representative, Other , Grand Island, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!