* Nature of Work:
*Based in the city of Grand Island, Nebraska, recruits first
time traditional high school students. Will work to serve the area
and grow interest in Wayne State College. Coordinates special
events within Grand Island and the surrounding areas. Counsels
students and family members regarding the admissions and financial
aid processes and provides enrollment assistance. Territory
includes all Grand Island high schools and community based
Examples of work Preformed
1. Represent the College to prospective students and families in
the city of Grand Island, Nebraska.
2. Coordinate recruitment events.
3. Travel to Grand Island High Schools, including loading and
transporting admissions materials, displays, and other
4. Create and maintain relationships with community based
organizations who serve diverse populations.
5. Evening and weekend hours required especially during the
6. Conduct telecounsel/virtual or in person visits with
prospective students to encourage campus visits as well as apply
7. Assist students individually and in groups to apply for
admission and address the college admission process.
8. Maintain appropriate follow-up communication with students
regarding the status of their applications for admission.
9. Assist with new student registration programs.
10. Report progress of recruitment efforts.
11. Meet enrollment goals for the assigned target recruitment
12. Present the College and the Admissions profession in a
positive way to diverse populations.
13. Periodic travel to the main campus in Wayne required.
14. Other duties as assigned
Required Qualifications: Bachelor's degree or related work
*Salary: Competitive, commensurate with qualifications and
experience. Attractive and comprehensive fringe benefit package.
Annual salary range is $40,000.00 - $50,000.00.
For a complete listing of job requirements and application
procedures, visit our website at www.wsc.edu/hr, call 402-375-7403,
or e-mail email@example.com.
Wayne State College IS AN Equal Opportunity Employer.