Customer Car Outfitters
Company: CABELAS INC
Location: Grand Island
Posted on: September 4, 2020
The Customer Care Outfitter must possess strong communication
and customer service skills. This position is focused on
communication that drives loyalty, supports our brand and creates
legendary customer service and extraordinary experiences. This
highly skilled Outfitter handles all customer contacts, service
after the sale issues, is well versed in multi-channel processes,
resolving customer dissatisfaction, and can answer a wide variety
of company related questions. Multiple systems, programs and
resources must be mastered to handle the wide range of customer
questions and issues. The Customer Care Outfitter is empowered to
find solutions beyond established process to resolve complex
customer service situations. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Proficient in performing all customer contact procedures,
processes and meet performance requirements. Respond to incoming
customer inquiries and resolve customer issues regarding account,
order status and after the sale service, such as, return
procedures, returns or exchange of defective/damaged product,
delivery problems, incorrect items received, billing questions,
declined credit card and other similar situations. Capitalizes on
all opportunities to secure a sale. 50%
- Utilize advanced skills training, system programs and desktop
resources to assist customers from all business channels using
communication, negotiation and problem-solving skills to resolve
customer dissatisfactions that meet needs of customer and the
company. Empowered to go beyond the standard procedures to answer
inquiries, resolve concerns and connect our customers with the
products and services that create loyal customers. 30%
- Review and research CRD Field Guide, Bass Pro Shops and
Cabela's websites, catalogs and other programs, tools and resources
to ensure up to date on information, such as, promotions, system
changes, processes and company programs to relay accurate
information to customers in a timely manner. 15%
- Utilize feedback and coaching to maximize performance and
develop skills to move through the career path opportunities.
- Additional duties as assigned. EXPERIENCE/QUALIFICATIONS:
Minimum Degree Required: High School Diploma or Equivalent
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITY:
- Experience in customer service.
- Knowledge of and familiar with basic computer use.
- Must be able to write, type and use phone system.
- Must be able to read documents, reports, computer screens and
other written communication.
- Must be able to effectively interpret and manage difficult
- Must be able to hear well enough to communicate with customers
- Ability to work on a team and independently Bass Pro Shops is
an equal opportunity employer. Hiring decisions are administered
without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national
origin, ancestry, citizenship status, disability, veteran status,
genetic information or any other basis protected by applicable
federal, state or local law.
Keywords: CABELAS INC, Grand Island , Customer Car Outfitters, Other , Grand Island, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!