Human Resources Generalist
Company: Associated Staffing
Location: Grand Island
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Join a stable and forward-thinking company with a great opportunity
to work with an established HR team! This is the perfect
opportunity for you to expand your knowledge in the HR field and
work for a company that values their employees!
Responsibilities include recruitment, training and development,
conducting new-hire orientations, maintaining personnel files,
processing payroll, maintaining leave of absence paperwork,
assisting HR team and other members of management, and other
general HR duties.
- Full-time Human Resources Generalist
- Located in Tri-Cities (Nebraska)
- Great working environment!
- $40k - $70k depending on education and relevant
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- PTO/Paid holidays
- 401(k) with company matchPreferred Qualifications:
- Associates or Bachelors Degree in HR or relevant field
- At least 3 years of HR experience preferred
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to work well with others
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Microsoft Office proficiency
Keywords: Associated Staffing, Grand Island , Human Resources Generalist, Human Resources , Grand Island, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!