Clinical Research Coordinator- Grand Island, NE
Company: Nebraska Cancer Specialists
Location: Grand Island
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Description Nebraska Cancer Specialists is the regional leader
in cancer diagnosis, treatment and research. With over 50 active
clinical research studies, Nebraska Cancer Specialists is growing!
We are seeking a Clinical Research Coordinator to join our cutting
edge, expanding, dedicated, inspiring and caring research team.
Position Summary This position is responsible for enlisting,
maintaining, and assuring protocol compliance for all patients on
clinical trials, under the supervision of the Physician
Investigator. Duties include:
- Screens potential patients for protocol eligibility. Presents
trial concepts and details to the patients, participates in the
informed consent process, enrolls patients on protocol and educate
- Coordinates patient care in compliance with protocol
requirements. May disburse investigational drug and provides
patient teaching regarding administration. Maintains
investigational drug accountability.
- Collaborates with physician investigator, reviews trial
subjects for changes in conditions, adverse events, and concomitant
medication use, and protocol compliance, response to study
treatment and thoroughly documents all findings. Collects data
accurately and timely, prepares documents and reports, performs
- Assists in scheduling and participates in monitoring and
- Assists in maintaining regulatory documents in accordance with
SOP and applicable regulations.
- Collaborates with Lead Research Investigator/ Lead Study
Coordinator in the study selection process.
- Compiles and reports protocol activity, accrual data, and
researches financial information to practice administration and
- Oversees the preparation of orders by physicians to assure that
protocol compliance is maintained.
- Communicates with physician regarding study requirements, need
for dose modification, and adverse event reporting.
- Provides a safe environment for patients, families, and
clinical staff at all times through compliance with all federal,
state, and professional regulatory standards as issued through OSHA
and the CDC.
- Utilizes Clinical Trials Management System, local clinical
trial database, and other resources available to access research
forms and keeps current all applicable patient reporting and
- Trains clinic staff (i.e. nursing, lab personnel, medical
assistants, pharmacy, and billing) on study related procedures,
protocols, and processes. Requirements
- Ability to work accurately in a fast paced environment
- Associate degree in a clinical or scientific related discipline
required, bachelors or RN degree preferred
- SoCRA or ACRP certification preferred
- Minimum of three years-experience, clinical or scientific
related discipline is required Oncology experience preferred NCS is
an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-Verify.
Keywords: Nebraska Cancer Specialists, Grand Island , Clinical Research Coordinator- Grand Island, NE, Healthcare , Grand Island, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!