Long Term (Travel) Vascular Ultrasound Technologist
Company: AHS MedStat
Location: Grand Island
Posted on: September 22, 2022
MedStat is looking for a Long Term (Travel) Vascular Ultrasound
Technologist in Grand Island, NE.This is a 13 week assignment
scheduled to start on 10/10/2022 and run through 01/07/2023.You
must be licensed in the state of NE. The position does accept
Compact licenses.AHS Offers:
- Weekly pay
- 401K with matching up to 5%
- Full dental and medical benefits
- Top pay
- Tax-free stipends
- Recruiters on cell phone standby 24/7Requirements:
- Graduate of an accredited program.
- Possesses and maintains a current license.
- 2 years of previous relevant experience preferred.
- Applicant must have excellent communication skills and a
demonstrated high level of clinical excellence.Know somebody else
who may be interested in this position?We offer competitive pay for
your referrals that go to work for us!Submit their information
Keywords: AHS MedStat, Grand Island , Long Term (Travel) Vascular Ultrasound Technologist, Healthcare , Grand Island, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!