Clinic RN Lead
Company: CHI Health Clinic
Location: Grand Island
Posted on: June 24, 2022
CHI Health has an immediate opportunity for a Nurse (RN). We are
currently offering additional benefits for our nurse.
Location:Sign-on bonus (up to $5000 for PT or FT)Educational
Assistance (FT only - up to $8000, paid over five years)Clinic
Stipend (reimbursement for up to $135 stipend related to licensing
fees, professional association dues)Scrub Coupon Code up to
Our nurse's are part of our healthcare team who treats patients
with a variety of illnesses. You can expect to collaborate on
comprehensive screenings, risk assessments, and preventative health
education for patients.
We want you to be confident in your choice to join our CHI Health -
Physician Enterprise as a nurse. It's important that you enjoy
working with all patient populations and understanding your role's
administrative and clinical accountabilities. You must be
comfortable leveraging technology, thorough inpatient care
coordination, and self-assured in your clinical knowledge and
You are open to learning new skills and appreciate perspectives
differing from your own. You have genuine compassion for your
patients' well-being and understand you play a role in helping
patients feel at ease in the physician's office. You also have the
patience to explain the provider's instructions to patients when
they have questions or confusion about their care.
CHI Health strives to care for you the way you care for your
patients.We understand you have personal responsibilities outside
of your profession and also care about your well-being.
With you in mind, we offer the following benefits to support your
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Direct Primary Plan (No copay, no deductible, and access to CHI
Health provider 24/7)
- Premium Access to our Family Care Program supporting your needs
for childcare, pet care, and/or adult dependent care
- Voluntary Protection: Group Accident, Critical Illness, and
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your family
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition Assistance for career growth and development
- Matching 401(k) and 457(b) Retirement Programs
- Adoption Assistance
- Wellness Programs
- Flexible spending accounts
CHI Health, now part of CommonSpirit Health formed between Catholic
Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health, includes 150+ clinics
delivering quality care to patients across Nebraska and southeast
Iowa. Our full-service network provides a variety of Primary Care &
Priority Care Services, including Family, Internal, Geriatric, and
Pediatric Medicine, in addition to several specialties to deliver
custom care based on the unique needs of our patients.
In healthcare, we all agree that support is a must in order to be
successful. This position will support our healthcare teams by
ensuring they have everything they need in order to care for our
patients. They also play a huge role in a patient's experience and
prep when they visit any of our clinics. We couldn't do it without
you! If you have a passion for supporting others and enhancing
patient experience, we want to talk to you.
- Monitor the patient flow throughout the clinic areas.
- Assist Practice Manager or Healthcare Provider with clinical
staffing issue within department and/or related to other
- Delegate tasks to clinical staff and create the clinical staff
schedules as requested.
- Facilitate training and orientation to the clinical staff
- Assess and triage patients for appropriate department within
- Accurately obtain health history and rectifies
- Serve as Interpreter between the patient and provider as
- Administer medications by oral, intramuscular, subcutaneous,
intradermal routes, IV.
- Follows nursing policies and procedures for Intravenous
- Perform phlebotomy and collects specimen for various
- Educate patient and/or family on prescribed treatment
- Perform Clinical Competencies.
- Actively participates in quality improvement projects.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) license that allows you to
practice in our state
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program
- Basic Life Support (BLS) required
- Leadership experience preferredrelated skills: electronic
health records, ehr, electronic medical records, emr,
electrocardiography, ekg, vital signs, vitals, phlebotomy, blood
draw, injections, procedures, clinic, medical group, urgent care,
ambulatory care, patient care, injection, triage, exam,
preventative, education, liaison, medication, prescription, rx,
insurance, admission, coding, insurance, medicare, medicaid,
scheduling, lab, laboratory, outpatient, ccma, cma jobs, cma,,
nurse, lpn, practical nurse, licensed practical nurse, LPN-IV,
medical assistant, CMA, MA, registered medical assistant, RMA,
clinic, family practice, caring, understanding, priority care,
specialty care, Physician Enterprise, CHI Health Clinic RN, nurse,
Keywords: CHI Health Clinic, Grand Island , Clinic RN Lead, Healthcare , Grand Island, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!