Caregivers / Certified Nurses Assts (CNA) / Certified Medication Aides (CMA)
Company: Heritage Communities
Location: Grand Island
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Community Location: The Heritage at Sagewood - 1920 Sagewood
City/State: Grand Island, NE
Hours: Part Time/PRN Flexible Shifts available
"Caring for those that once cared for us is one of life's greatest
Providing high quality healthcare services with compassion,
respect, trust and fun is the purpose that drives us every day. We
are looking for Caregivers, Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) and
Certified Med Aides (CMA) to build strong relationships and support
the wellness of our residents. If your idea of a fantastic day is
having fun while helping make a difference in the lives of others
then The Heritage at Sagewood is the place for you!
In this role YOU will:
- Build strong relationships in a positive team environment
throughout the community.
- Assist in training other associates ensuring safety and well
- Assist residents in personal care and activities of daily
- Maintain records and follow service plans designed to enhance
the lives of our residents.
Outstanding Candidates Will:
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Have a Positive can do attitude.
- Be interested in growing a career in Healthcare.
- We hire CNA's, CMA's and entry level care staff (no experience
- We provide training for CNA/CMA certifications!
- Be able to communicate well and work as part of a team.
- Have the ability to assist others with limited mobility,
lift/push/pull up to 50lbs.
Growth opportunities - Promotions and wage increases along your
If you have a calling to serve a higher purpose in your career we
are the place for you!
Keywords: Heritage Communities, Grand Island , Caregivers / Certified Nurses Assts (CNA) / Certified Medication Aides (CMA), Healthcare , Grand Island, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!