Travel RN (Step Down Unit) Un To $3,623 Per Week
Location: Grand Island
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Premium Travel SDU Assignments Pay Up To $5,060 Weekly!
Location: Multiple Exclusive US Assignments
TotalMed is seeking experienced Registered Nurses (RN) specializing
in Step Down Units (SDU). These assignments are typically 13 week
travel assignments with both day and night shifts available.
* Administer nursing care to ill, injured, or disabled patients
* Diagnose and establish patient treatment plans
* Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior
* Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists
regarding patient care
* Educate patients about health maintenance and disease
* Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and
* Maintain accurate patient medical records
* Provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family
* State or Compact (where applicable) RN Licensure
* Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
* Familiarity with medical software and equipment
* Ability to build rapport with patients
* Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
* Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
* Medical Benefits: Protect yourself, your spouse or domestic
partner, and children from the start with our day-of-hire health
* Dental: Stay with your favorite dentist for everything from
routine cleanings to orthodontia for your kids
* Vision: Keep your vision 20/20 with our comprehensive coverage
for exams, contacts, and eyeglasses
* Short and Long-Term Disability: Protect yourself and your family
from unexpected illness or injury with our elective disability
* Life Insurance: Keep your mind off of the worst case scenario
with our robust life insurance policies
* 401(K): Enjoy the peace of mind that comes from enrolling in the
best 401(k) plan in the industry
* Generous tax-free stipends!
* Join our new Travel for Life Referral Program and earn $1 for
every hour your friend or colleague works for as long as you work
Rely on the support of the TotalMed family. You put a lot on the
line as a travel nurse, and with TotalMed, you'll always get the
support and info you need, when you need it.
Experience the TotalMed Difference - Apply Today!
Keywords: TotalMed, Grand Island , Travel RN (Step Down Unit) Un To $3,623 Per Week, Healthcare , Grand Island, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!