Clinic Administrator (Grand Island / Kearney - Travel Required)
Company: Catholic Health Initiatives
Location: Grand Island
Posted on: February 16, 2020
Clinic Administrator (Grand Island / Kearney - Travel
Required)Location: GRAND ISLAND, NEBRASKA, UNITED STATESNew
Requisition #: 2020-R0274141Post Date: 1 day agoPosition Type:
RegularScheduled Hours per 2 week Pay Period: 80Primary Location:
NE > GRAND ISLAND > TPN GI ANESTHESIOLOGYYour time at work
should be fulfilling. Rewarding. Inspiring. Thats what youll find
when you join one of our non-profit CHI facilities across the
nation. Youll find challenging, rewarding work every day alongside
people who have as much compassion as you. Join us and together
well create healthier, stronger communities. Imagine your career at
Job ResponsibilitiesThe incumbent reports directly to the Manager -
Outpatient Clinics. The incumbent works collaboratively with Clinic
Office Specialists, providers, and physicians. Provides leadership
and oversight in the development of functions in direct support for
the delivery of integrated health services in the clinic.Additional
responsibilities for this health care role include:
- Assignment and coordination of all clinic support staff
scheduling and duties.
- Ensures coverage for all position requirements through work
reallocation and/or on-call staff coverage.
- Implements timelines/deadlines for all work assignments.
- Ensures accuracy of assignments/task completion.
- Performs daily operational tasks, functions, and activities
when required to ensure timely patient care and
response.Coordinates all time and attendance records for identified
- Addresses payroll issues in a timely manner.
- Ensures all payroll adjustment paperwork is accurately
completed and maintains records in accordance with Alegent Health
- Daily Productivity calculation
- Kronos TimekeeperCollaborates with Operations Director in
completing and monitoring all required HR personnel forms for
- Identifies, analyzes and resolves daily operational problems or
- Coordination/communication to all staff regarding policy and
- Monitors facility maintenance issues to ensure a safe working
environment, when needed submits appropriate work orders.
- Identify and report any hardware/software computer problems
ITCoordinates the completion of daily operational functions.
- Office opened and closed according to procedures.
- Mail opened and distributed.
- Monitor and maintain office & unit supply inventory.
- Monitor all clinic equipment to ensure maintenance and
- Maintain compliance with all regulations, established
departmental and organizational policies and procedures concerning
quality, safety, environmental conditions and infection
- Creates and writes clinic specific reports as
- Prepares minutes for staff meetings as directed.Job
Requirements ExperiencePreferred:One to three years in an
outpatient mental health clinic operation experience preferred;
computer, math and clerical/business experience with customer
service emphasis. Practice management experience
preferred.Education/Licensure:Preferred:High School Diploma or GED
equivalency preferred. Associates Degree in Business preferred.
Emphasis in math, office/clerical skills and computer applications.
BLS preferred. Join us at Catholic Health Initiatives, and become a
part of our faith-based health system. Additional Information
- Requisition ID: 2020-R0274141
- Schedule: Full-time
- Market: CHI Health About UsWe are excited to share that CHI was
named as one of Americas Best Employers 2019, by Forbes.
Clickhereto learn more.Chances are, youre here because youre
looking for a career offering greater opportunity, challenge and
fulfillment. Were confident youll find all three at CHI. As one of
the nations largest nonprofit health systems, we offer a wealth of
careers across more than 101 hospitals in 18 states. Our
faith-based health system welcomes you to share in our mission of
building healthier communities, whether as a surgeon in the
operating room or an administrator in a conference room. When you
work in a supportive environment with like-minded professionals,
wonderful things happen. Learn MoreEqual Opportunity
EmploymentConsistent with our Core Values, Catholic Health
Initiatives employers are EEO/AA/M/F/Vets/Disabled Employers.
Qualified applications will receive consideration for employment
without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, protected veteran
status, disability or any other legally protected
Keywords: Catholic Health Initiatives, Grand Island , Clinic Administrator (Grand Island / Kearney - Travel Required), Healthcare , Grand Island, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!