Environmental Services - Manager in Training
Company: Healthcare Services Group, Inc.
Location: Grand Island
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Environmental Services - Manager in TrainingUS-NE-GRAND
ISLANDRequisition ID: 2022-405087Shift: 1st Shift/Day
ShiftOverviewHealthcare Services Group (HCSG) services thousands of
accounts nationwide and is now hiring an Environmental Services
Manager in Training in your area! With a custom, state of the art
training program, there are engaging opportunities regardless of
where you are in your career. If you crave to learn and want to
make a positive impact in your community, we'd love to have you on
our team!What We Offer!
- Free Telemedicine and Prescription discounts
- Comprehensive Health Coverage
- Paid Holidays and Vacation for eligible employees
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) available
- Transfers available Nationwide. Great for active Military and
- Employee Assistance Programs ResponsibilitiesOur exciting
Manager-In-Training (MIT) program gives you the opportunity to
learn and grow at an established company with over 40 years of
experience. As our newest associate, you'll experience a custom
interactive program that will guide you through hands-on and
computer-based training, lasting approximately 8 weeks. The program
focuses on different aspects of managing your own account,
- HCSG's Purpose, Vision, and Values
- Business Operations
- Human Resources Management
- Financial / Budgetary Management
- Client RelationsOur promotions from within philosophy opens the
door to stimulating opportunities within our company upon
successful and demonstrated proficiency in the Account Manager in
- A high school diploma or equivalent required.
- Basic computer skills.
- Positive attitude and willingness to roll up your sleeves and
do whatever it takes to get the job done.
- Ability to maintain records and complete reports as required,
including web-based reporting
- General knowledge and understanding of management techniques,
and computer software
- Good verbal and written communication, interpersonal and
- Compliance with COVID-19 Vaccination Policies, as required by
State, Local, and/or Customers.
- Must be able to lift/carry a maximum of 50 pounds, push/pull a
maximum of 50 pounds, stand, sit, bend and walk for extended
periods of time.
- Must be able to work around food and cleaning products.
- Must live in service area. HCSG is one of the largest providers
of environmental, dining, and nutritional services, and as such, we
continually seek out motivated and professional leaders to join our
team! Our firm commitment to training provides all of our
associates with ample opportunity for self-improvement and
professional growth. We offer equal employment opportunities (EEO)
to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In
addition to federal law requirements, HCSG complies with applicable
state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in
every location where the company has facilities.PI182351992
Keywords: Healthcare Services Group, Inc., Grand Island , Environmental Services - Manager in Training, Executive , Grand Island, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!