Vice President Of Engineering
Company: Razorjack Recruiting/ R G Resources, Inc
Location: Grand Island
Posted on: June 24, 2022
VP Engineering MUST HAVE STRUCTUAL Engineering BackgroundThe
Vice President of Engineering has the opportunity to drive company
success by providing a level of engineering acumen that identifies
design opportunities and industry trends which set Chief Agri apart
from the competition. This integral management position is
headquartered in our Kearney, Nebraska office and will have
oversight responsibility for design and detailing staff at multiple
locations. The successful candidate will be a highly skilled
visionary leader with the ability to adapt to and challenge others
based on industry advancements. This person will have a thorough
knowledge of the design process, detailing, fabrication
requirements, and will communicate with respect and dignity to all
stakeholders in our projects.Job Responsibilities:
- Lead the engineering team to develop innovative and
breakthrough solutions to design new products and/or redesign
existing products to meet the needs of customers with focus on
performance, safety, appearance, and cost effectiveness.
- Recruitment and retention of highly qualified personnel for all
engineering department positions. Continued development of
personnel with work assignments given based on the individual's
- Development of engineering technical data to aid the sales
department on the proper application and performance of products.
Communication with sales and customers to get feedback on product
- Provide professional guidance for research and development of
parts and components used in conjunction with Company products.
Review of supplier changes to assure those changes do not alter the
function of the part in the final product.Qualifications and Skill
- Licensed Engineer with a minimum of 10 years of related
experience. Structural Engineering experience strongly
- Thorough knowledge of and hands-on understanding of engineering
- Professional level of competence to supervise and develop
others of varying skill/experience levels.
- Ability to provide visionary leadership to adapt to and
challenge others based on industry advancements.
- Customer oriented, self-motivated, capable of managing multiple
deadlines, highly organized, plus extraordinary communication
skills are essential to this role.
Keywords: Razorjack Recruiting/ R G Resources, Inc, Grand Island , Vice President Of Engineering, Executive , Grand Island, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!